A one-page summary of the 2015 CFLR Annual Report is available here. For all Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program (CFLR) funded projects, the Regional Forester prepares an annual report on the accomplishments of each selected proposal. The annual report includes:
- a description of all acres (or other appropriate unit) treated and restored through projects implementing the strategy;
- an evaluation of progress, including performance measures and how prior year evaluations have contributed to improved project performance;
- a description of community benefits achieved, including any local economic benefits;
- the results of the multiparty monitoring, evaluation, and accountability process; and,
- a summary of the costs of treatments; and relevant fire management activities.